1. The participants who are registering for the Robotics and Raspberry Pi workshops are requested to bring your laptops.
2. Those who require accommodation are advised to carry bedsheets with them.
3. IEEE Members are strictly informed that they have to carry along their Membership Card (Discounts will not be applicable otherwise).
4. The receipt for bank Transfer has to be brought to the registration desk on the first day of the event and a copy of the same be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and also submit the receipt on the first day of the event.
5. Any volunteer of KITeS 2013 who wishes to attend the workshop will also have to register.
6. The teams registered for sixth sense botz should send the participant details (name & college) of your team to email@example.com. Keep the subject as "TEAM DETAILS FOR SIXTH SENSE".
Book your Seats
|Workshop||IEEE Members||Non IEEE Members|
|Sixth Sense Botz (Team Event, Max 6 Members)||7200 Per Team (If team with 50% ieee members)||7800 Per Team|
|Energy Auditing (1 day, 6 July)||275||325|
|Photoshop and Photography (1 day, 7 July)||425||525|
|Energy Auditing, Photoshop and Photography||600||750|
|Bank Name||South Indian Bank|
|Account Name||KITES 2013|